On this page, you will find everything there is to know about Software updates for R.B.I. Baseball 2017 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 5th 2017 in Europe and North America).
How to download Software updates for R.B.I. Baseball 2017 on the Nintendo Switch?
To download updates for the game, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Fire Emblem Warriors– Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: September 16th 2017 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Additional notes: this update fixes various issues found in the Nintendo Switch version of game, but unfortunately, without any official patch notes, it’s impossible to tell exactly what was fixed!
- Source: R.B.I. Baseball 2017 (Twitter)