Phoenixx have announced their line-up for the latest edition of BitSummit, BitSummit X-Roads, which takes palce this week-end in Japan (August 6th to August 7th). Unlike Nacon, all the games will be available on Nintendo Switch (with several already available!).
Here’s the game Phoenixx will bring to BitSummit this year:
- Kokoro Clover Season 1, out on August 4th worldwide
KOKORO CLOVER Season 1 is part of a 2D platform series based on the theme of “a Japanese Sunday morning anime”. Transformations, cards, dancing, and robots! Enjoy the exciting and wonder-filled world!
One day, “Treffy the Spirit User” suddenly gains possession of the “KOKORO CLOVER” and must go on a great adventure with friends in order to find out a great secret! Silly rivals and formidable enemies abound in the fight for the “Kokoro Clover”. Season 1 contains 12 episodes!
Enjoy that Sunday morning feeling in Story Mode, or unlock more actions and characters with coins collected in the more stage-based Adventure Mode. Collect unique characters, cards, and fill your monster books! There is also a boss rush mode and a mini-game mode for lots of variety.
The story also includes opening and ending animations as well as commercial breaks! And you’re not just limited to Treffy’s transformation: you can also control a “tough rival” and a “very red robot”! And there’s more than 20 bosses!
- Super UFO Fighters (already available worldwide)
- Tormented Souls (already available worldwide)
- NeverAwake (coming in 2022 worldwide)
A girl who never wakes up. She has been fighting monsters in her dreams… “NeverAwake” is a nightmarish twin-stick shooter with a unique worldview and original game rules. The girl fights against vegetables, dogs, school friends, and other things she hates. What does the girl see at the end of the battle? And will she be able to wake up?
“NeverAwake” has a unique worldview with its high quality hand-drawn graphics and beautiful animations.The enemies are not demons…but vegetables and dentists that the girl hates. Things and creatures that everyone has had a bad experience with at one time or another become monsters and attack the protagonist “Rem”.
With over 80 levels, dozens of bosses, and a unique gameplay system that allows players to retry many levels, NeverAwake is suitable for both beginner shooters and experts. Combine a multitude of weapons and accessories to fight off the monsters in your nightmares.
The ending of this title will change depending on the player’s dedication. Please play and see what the girl sees at the end of the battle.
- Kick the veggies, dentists, and other monsters out of the way and blow away the painful memories of your childhood!
- A unique world view set in the “inside of a girl’s nightmare”
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics and animations
- Unique game rules and high retryability
- Fast-paced gameplay and powerful boss battles
- More than 80 levels and dozens of tricky bosses
- Numerous weapons and accessories, and builds that combine them
- Great storytelling and multiple endings
- fault – StP – LIGHTKRAVTE (coming in 2022 worldwide)
fault – StP – LIGHTKRAVTE is the latest entry in the fault series, which has shipped over 500,000 copies worldwide. The stories in fault are presented in the form of cinematic visual novels, which tell gripping tales of human drama in a world where science fiction has melded with fantasy. Experience the series’ unique ability to bend and blend genres, all the while preserving the pillars of good storytelling that keep readers engaged. Whether your tastes skew toward action and adventure or abstract abstrusity, you’ll surely find something to love in fault.
There exist worlds that are forever beyond reach, and wishes that can never come true. In the Kingdom of Rughzenhaide, where the development and proliferation of a technology known as manakravte has greatly enriched the lives of its people, an ordinary and entirely unremarkable boy named Khaji leads an entirely unremarkable life as the son of a fruit farmer. Khaji’s dream is to become a painter, and he works diligently to improve his skills. Day after day, he practices, and day after day, he is forced to confront the superior talent and creativity of his peers. His confidence grows increasingly battered, but his days remain unchanged, ordinary and peaceful as ever…
Until a shocking revelation shatters everything he thought he knew about himself and the world around him.
- Look, ma, they move! Marvel as characters both new and familiar bring scenes to life like never before with gorgeously expressive animations! Remember when they used to call them kinetic novels? We’re putting the “kinetic” back into the term!
- It sure is a novel! And a very visual one at that. Lovers of both text and art will find much to enjoy in this story boasting over 200,000 Japanese characters and over 50 unique event CG’s.
- What’s a manakravte? Those new to the series have nothing to fear, as a handy encyclopedia function will help keep readers in the loop regarding the more involved aspects of the lore.
- Potion Permit (out on September 22nd worldwide)
The town of Moonbury has always been wary of the advances of the outside world, preferring to rely on their traditional methods of healing. Until one day, when the mayor’s daughter falls ill, and the local witch doctor can do nothing to help her, they are forced to look outside their small community for help.
The Medical Association decides to send their most accomplished chemist – you – to help cure the mayor’s daughter and convince the residents of Moonbury of the wonders of modern alchemy. Gain their trust and tend to each person when they fall ill in this open-ended sim RPG.
- Take care of residents. Moonbury has around 30 unique inhabitants who will occasionally fall ill and call for your aid. Sick residents will have their schedules interrupted while they recuperate in bed.
- Diagnose symptoms and find a cure! Hmm… a low heart rate and a bloated liver. Shoulder cramps, perhaps? No, these are sure signs of burning lungs. This patient has been consuming too much gelatin! Easily remedied; you’ll just need to craft some Minty Goblet.
- Gather ingredients out in the world. Once you’ve decided on a potion, ointment, or salve, gather ingredients from the surrounding environment using your tools. Upgrade your hammer, axe, and sickle for new swings and attacks to help with your day-to-day tasks. Watch out for changing weather conditions! You may find yourself caught out in the rain, a freezing blizzard, or even the baking heat of a desert.
- Confront nasty monsters for their materials. Sometimes you won’t be able to gather the materials you need as easily as harvesting a berry bush, and you’ll need to turn your trusty tools into weapons to collect materials from the monsters prowling the nearby wilderness. Combat is in real-time and, since you’re a chemist, you’ll be able to brew various concoctions to buff yourself or inflict status ailments on your adversaries, as well as various tools to aid you.
- Brew remedies in your cauldron. The ingredients you gather can be mixed in your cauldron to brew medicine, vitamins, and more. As you become more experienced, higher-level recipes will become available, requiring more ingredients but bestowing stronger effects. Enhance your cauldron to concoct more ingredients into your recipes for these more advanced remedies.
- Build relationships with the townsfolk. It’ll take a little while, but your patients’ health will be much better thanks to your efforts. Your reputation with them will increase, and they’ll open up to you a little more. You may even find yourself growing particularly close to certain bachelors or bachelorettes.
- Upgrade the town and surrounding areas. Building relationships with townsfolk increases your approval rating allowing you to improve the area by improving public buildings and expanding the explorable areas around the town. You can also craft and buy new furniture to give your home a personal touch!
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside. In the downtime between treating the community’s ailments, you’ll be able to freely explore in and around Moonbury. Get to know the inhabitants a little better, take a rest in the tavern, or go fishing to catch something for dinner. Moonbury is a delightfully charming location where time seems a little slower and life is just a little more relaxed than the big city. While the lighting will change throughout the day, with the bright sun streaking across the meadows in the morning and street lamps illuminating the town in the early evening, there are no time limits for game objectives. You are free to go at your own pace and take it easy.
- Spend time with a faithful companion. You didn’t relocate to Moonbury alone! With you every step of the way is your loyal dog companion. Your pet can help you locate hidden items and point you in the direction of residents as they go about their day.