Last week, Nintendo uploaded the 57th episode of its webshow aimed at kids: NyaNyaNya! Neko Mario Time.
The Way to the Dr. Rio – Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics
During this segment, Cat Mario and Cat Peach showcase Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics 2016. Unfortunately, they don’t show anything really new, so click here for more details about the game. And in case you were wondering: yes, the game is compatible with Download Play!
Super Smash Bros. Dojo – Sonic moves showcase
During this segment, Cat Mario and Cat Peach showcase some of Sonic’s moves in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS:
- B: Homing attack;
- Direction + B: Spin Dash. With it, you can even attack in the air;
- Down + B: Spin Charge;
- Up + B: Spring Jump. Sonic uses a spring to jump, which is a great way to recover after being sent flying. You can even hit enemies with the spring;
- Final Smash: Super Sonic.
Nekketsu NyaNyaNya Gakuen – Splatoon
During this segment, Cat Mario Sub gives some tips about the sub weapons in Splatoon:
- Splat Bombs: hit enemies above you or behind walls;
- Suction bombs: take longer to explode, bigger impact radius. Put them in walls to surprise your opponents;
- Burst bombs: weak, but can be thrown fast;
- Seekers: follows opponents, but can also be used to make a path and go to the front lines faster;
- Ink Mine: you hid it in your ink, and your opponents won’t see it.
Cat Mario also reminds players that there’s plenty of ways to use the sub weapons, and mastering them will be the key to victory is many cases!
Finally, the episode ends with some artworks from the Art Academy x The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes Miiverse contest.
Here’s NyaNyaNya! Neko Mario Time #57: