Nintendo Switch – Top 20 Software (Spain)
Last week, Nintendo finally revealed the very first revision for the Nintendo Switch: the Nintendo Switch Lite. To celebrate that announcement, Vandal shared some sales data for the console in Spain, and more precisely the Top 20 Software. It reveals the 20 best-selling games in the country since launch.
Unsurprisingly, this Top 20 is dominated by first-party games, with 13 games out of 20 published by Nintendo. But there’s also a fair number of third-party games, though none of them managed to sell over 100 000 units (which is still a significant milestone in Spain, it’s not like any old game can reach it).
Important note: the data below only includes retail sales, which means that digital sales (including those also released at retail are not included.
Here’s the Top 20 Software for the Nintendo Switch in Spain (March 3rd 2017 to June 30th 2019):
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo): 387 000 units sold
- Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo): 360 000 units sold
- The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Nintendo): 285 000 units sold
- Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu / Let’s Go, Eevee (Nintendo): 236 000 units sold
- Splatoon 2 (Nintendo): 189 000 units sold
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Nintendo): 146 000 units sold
- Mario + Rabbids : Kingdom Battle (Ubisoft): 106 000 units sold
- FIFA 19 (Electronic Arts): 83 900 units sold
- Super Mario Party (Nintendo): 76 000 units sold
- FIFA 18 (Electronic Arts): 76 500 units sold
- Minecraft (Mojang): 65 000 units sold
- 1-2 Switch (Nintendo): 65 000 units sold
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Nintendo): 62 000 units sold
- Just Dance 2019 (Ubisoft): 58 500 units sold
- Mario Tennis Aces (Nintendo): 57 000 units sold
- New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe (Nintendo): 52 000 units sold
- Crash Bandicoot N’sane Trilogy (Activision): 50 000 units sold
- ARMS (Nintendo): 47 000 units sold
- Pokkén Tournament DX (Nintendo): 45 000 units sold
- Fortnite : Deep Freeze Bundle (Epic Games): 44 000 units sold
Vandal also share some additional sales data for games not in the Top 20:
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition (Ubisoft): 42.000 units sold
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Bandai-Namco): 32.000 units sold
- Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo): 30.000 units sold
Yoshi’s Crafted World sales (Germany)
It has been announced that Yoshi’s Crafted World has sold over 100 000 units in Germany as of June 2019, where it has received a “Sales Award in Gold” from the Verband der deutschen Games-Branche.