In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01 Variety Kit (originally released on April 20th 2018 in North America and Japan, and April 27th 2018 in Europe).
Click here for more Software updates!
Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01 Variety Kit – Ver. 1.1.0
- Release date: July 16th 2019 (North America) / July 17th 2019 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Language support has been added for Russian, Korean, and Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- You can change system language in console settings.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nintendo
How to download updates for Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01 Variety Kit for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01 Variety Kit, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.