Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 02 Robot Kit: Software updates
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 02 Robot Kit (originally released on April 20th 2018 in North America and Japan, and April 27th 2018 in Europe).
How to download updates for Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 02 Robot Kit for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 02 Robot Kit, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 02 Robot Kit – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: April 20th 2018 (North America, Japan) / April 27th 2018 (Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Issues have been fixed to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nintendo