Last week, Nintendo held its 75th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, during which Satoru Iwata was re-elected as President of the company. During this meeting, there was a Q&A session, which we covered in this post. But today, Nintendo finally published the official English translation of the Q&A, that you can find here!
Here’s the various questions asked and topics tackled during this Q&A session:
– Pricing of the retail and digital version of games
– Number of shares for one unit of stock
– Concerns about the NX launch, collaborative relationships with third-parties
– Question regarding the Seattle Mariners
– How will the future headquarters be used?
– Lack of software announcements at E3, approach for next year’s E3
– Concerns about the NX, Wii U software to be released after the NX’s launch
– Question regarding the monetisation of Nintendo’s smartphone games
– Licenced products, using players face on characters in-game
– Utilising treasury shares
– Character-related merchandise
– Splatoon sales, Virtual Console