Mutant Mudds Collection: Software updates
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Mutant Mudds Collection on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 14th 2017 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Mutant Mudds Collection for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Mutant Mudds Collection on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Mutant Mudds Collection – Ver. ???
- Release date: February 28th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- the game now displays in which game and which level you currently are on your profile;
- fixes the crounching bug
- fixes the mixed-up Ghost 3-1 and Ghost 3-4 leaderboards
- fixes the timer issue in Mudd Blocks, Rescue Mode
- fixes occasionally muted music after “make it rain”
- sorting of Rescue Blocks so that lowest is best
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Jools Watsham (Twitter)