Since Miitomo launched in March, Nintendo has used it for several promotional campaigns with its own franchises, such as Splatoon and The Legend of Zelda. At to coincide with the launch of Metroid Prime: Federation Force, Nintendo has launched one for the Metroid franchise, also celebrating its 30th Anniversary this year.
As usual, there’s various goodies, ranging from free clothing items to new My Nintendo rewards, and more. Here’s everything you can get for a limited time:
1. Metroid Hat and 8-Bit Samus T-Shirt items for everyone!
Starting today, you can get some free Metroid-themed clothing items, such as:
- 8-Bit Samus t-shirt (given to you for free when launching Miitomo), available until September 15th (4AM PST / 7AM EST / 12PM BST / 1PM CEST / 8PM JST)
- Metroid hat (free My Nintendo reward), available until September 15th (12AM PST / 3AM EST / 8AM BST / 9AM CEST / 4PM JST)
2. Familiar items like the Samus Power Suit available in Miitomo Drop!
Two new Miitomo Drop stages are available, and allow you to get some Metroid clothing items for your Mii. They’re available until September 15th (8AM PST / 11AM EST / 4PM BST / 5PM CEST / 12AM September 16th JST).
3. New entries in My Nintendo rewards – Metroid Prime: Federation Force’s Mech Battle Armour and more!
Some new Miitomo rewards are available in My Nintendo:
- Metroid Logo T-Shirt (200 Platinum Coins)
- Mech Battle Armour (Helmet, 4 colours available) (50 Platinum Coins)
- Mech Battle Armour (Body, 4 colours available) (50 Platinum Coins)
They’re available until September 15th (12AM PST / 3AM EST / 8AM BST / 9AM CEST / 4PM JST).
4. Samus Logo Badge available in the shop!
The Samus Logo Badge (available in several colours) is now available in the Miitomo Shop for 1 000 coins. You have until that time to buy it: 7PM September 15th PST, 10PM September 15th EST, 3AM September 16th BST, 4AM September 16th CEST, 11AM September 16th JST).