Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darknes, the video game based on the Made in Abyss anime series, is releasing in less than a month worldwide (on September 1st in Japan, and September 2nd in Europe and North America). And what better to prepare fans for this release than an overview trailer?
Here’s the overview trailer for Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darknes:
The trailer starts by introducing the various characters you will encounter in the game:
- Mitty (voiced by Monica Rial)
- Nanachi (voiced by Brittney Karbowski)
- Bondrewd (voiced by David Harbold)
- Meinya (voiced by Juliet Simmons)
- Prushka (voiced by Avery Smithhart)
- Mio (voiced by Melissa Molano)
- Lyza (voiced by Shelley Calene-Black)
- Tiare (voiced by Chaney Moore)
- Dorothea (voiced by Hilary Haag)
- Raul (voiced by Margaret McDonald)
- Detchuanga (voiced by Adam Gibbs)
After that, the trailer moves on to the various elements and gameplay systems of the game: exploration, battles, and more.
Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness (Switch) comes out on September 1st in Japan, and September 2nd in Europe and North America.