On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Levelhead on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 30th 2020 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Levelhead – Ver. ??? (The Void Update)
- Release date: August 5th 2020 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- The Shade – players can channel demonic power to teleport while preserving momentum
- The Input Switch – players can trigger contraptions using player inputs like jump and grab, giving a whole new level of control
- Double the enemies – the Canoodle, Jibber/Jabber, and Peanut bring new approaches to combat
- More aesthetic choices – players can decorate to their heart’s content with item recolors and new path decor
- And dozens more updates and changes, including new music tracks from Fatbard
- Additional notes: check out this page for more details!
- Source: Butterscotch Shenanigans PR
How to download updates for Levelhead for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Levelhead, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.