On this page, you will find everything there is to know about Software updates for Kingdom: New Lands on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 14th 2017 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download Software updates for Kingdom: New Lands on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Kingdom: New Lands on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Kingdom: New Lands: Bride of the New Moon – Ver. 1.2.8
- Release date: November 13th (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
- General optimisations across the board, particularly for late-game saves;
- Altered balance of wave spawning. Let’s see if you can survive this new format!
- Reverted the save system to a system we have in other versions. So when the game saves now it will temporarily freeze while saving (intentional). This should fix most of the bad bugs that were caused by save corruption;
- Various smaller fixes as a result of the save change which includes: Ballista not firing, Builders not building, and Farmers not farming;
- Fixes that parts of the background wall upon upon upgrading the castle would not appear;
- Payment system was partially redone, should be faster and a little bit more accurate.
- Additional notes: this update also changes the game icon. Next update will add a 6th island, for free.
- Source: Raw Fury (Nintendo Switch)