On this page, you will find everything there is to know about Software updates for Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 31st 2017 in Japan, October 24th 2017 in North America, and October 27th 2017 in Europe).
How to download Software updates for Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon – Patch 1
- Release date: November 14th (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
- The time limit during boss battles has been removed.
- During a 2nd or subsequent playthrough, players no longer receive a game over due to the progressing of the Moon Phase (from a limited number of days passing).
- Other small issues were corrected.
- Additional notes: this update is required for the free DLC side-story released earlier this week.
- Source: Koei-Tecmo (Twitter)