In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Japanese Mah-jongg on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 8th 2018 in Japan, and May 3rd 2018 in North America).
How to download updates for Japanese Mah-jongg for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Japanese Mah-jongg on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Japanese Mah-jongg – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: April 19th 2018 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- adds support for English and Chinese (traditional) languages
- adds new screen mode (two players side by side)
- various bug fixes
- Additional notes: this update is included at launch in the English version of the game.
- Source: ITL