Today’s Indie news: release date and trailer for Space Dave!, but also…
- Super Cane Magic ZERO
- Dream Alone
Earlier this week, Choice Provisions announced that Space Dave! would be released on January 25th on Nintendo Switch. It costs $9.99 / 9.99€, and features local co-op, online leaderboards, and no less than eight playable characters.
Here’s a trailer:
Space Dave! (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 25th in Europe and North America.
Super Cane Magic ZERO
Here’s a trailer and the list of key features for Super Cane Magic ZERO, an action arcade RPG headed to the Nintendo Switch later this year:
- Story Mode with local co-op for 4-players
- Local PvP Arena Mode
- Huge, colourful gameworld
- Fight a giant potato!
- Designed by Italian comic artist / YouTube star Sio
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons
- Eat at least four types of rock!
- Belief System RPG Character Progression
- Cast of 15+ Playable Crazy Characters
- Throw people into lava pits!
- Shoot lasers from the eyes of an old man!
Super Cane Magic ZERO (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Studio Evil PR
Dream Alone is a dark, Burtonesque 2D platformer with puzzle mechanics, and it’s headed to the Nintendo Switch (no release date known). In this game, you get to play as a boy named Irra, who can overcome obstacles by switching between real life and an alternative reality.
Here’s a teaser trailer and the list of key features:
- Old school horror aesthetic and platform gameplay
- Unique gameplay mechanics: explore alternate realities and clone yourself
- A dark story reminiscent of fairy tales
- Beautiful and minimalist original score
Dream Alone (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet, but it’s already been added to the Upcoming Games page!