Today’s Indie news:
- Headup Games
- Run Run and Die
Tomorrow, Runbow will get some DLC (in Europe and North America). Wonder what’s in store? Here’s the rundown of the contents of each pack:
- Lilac from Freedom Planet (Free)
- Satura’s Space Adventure DLC ($6.99/€6.49/£5.89): new extension of the Runbow adventure campaign. Contains 49 new levels, new animatics, 2 new costumes, new mechanics, 3 new songs, new boss fight;
- Winter Pack ($2.99/€1.99/£1.79): two costumes and a piece of holiday music;
- Professionals Pack ($1.99/€1.99/£1.79): two exclusive costumes (the Doctor and the Detective);
- Anime Pack ($1.99/€1.99/£1.79): Magical Girl, new piece of music;
- Steampunk Pack ($1.99€1.99/£1.79): Steampunk costume, new musical track.
If you can’t wait for the DLC, you can listen to the second soundtrack album on Bandcamp right now (and even buy it for $5 if you really like it!)!
Run Run and Die
Today, EnjoyUp and Pixel Bones Studios announced that Run Run and Die was coming to Wii U. It’s an “atypical, mad-capped runner game”, featuring 24 levels filled with “spikes, bombs, robots and impossible jumps”.
Here’s the main features:
- Very easy controls. Simply press a button or use the touch screen.
- 24 wicked levels filled with traps that will put your skills to the test.
- Some levels are a tribute to old gaming consoles.
- Comic book-style illustrations will tell the story between levels.
Yesterday, Headup Games (who published Typoman) announced they were bringing several more games to Wii U:
- In Between (puzzle game)
- Treasure Arena (multiplayer brawler)
Our Upcoming Releases page has been updated with those games.