On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Hypercharge Unboxed on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 31st 2020 in Europe and North America).
Click here for more Software updates!
Hypercharge Unboxed – Ver. ???
- Release date: March 23rd 2020 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds Tutorial
- adds Stats Page
- adds Party Game modes
- adds Gyro Options
- offers Improved Vaulting
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Digital Cybercherries (Twitter)
How to download updates for Hypercharge Unboxed for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Hypercharge Unboxed, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.