On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Haunted Dungeons: Hyakki Castle on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 30th 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
How to download updates for Haunted Dungeons: Hyakki Castle for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Haunted Dungeons: Hyakki Castle, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Haunted Dungeons: Hyakki Castle – Ver. ???
- Release date: September 27th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Adjusted enemy spawn locations
- Adjusted drop rate for food
- Corrected text errors in the game and game trophies
- Fixed the bug where enemies that drop from the ceiling clumping together
- High-level dungeon enemies have around 20% less HP
- Additional notes: the update also adds the Revenge of the Doman map (available after clearing the main story)
- Source: Happinet PR