On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Greak: Memories of Azur on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 17th 2021 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Greak: Memories of Azur – Ver. ???
- Release date: September 24th 2021 (North America, Europe) / September 25th 2021 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Adara will now perform a double jump when mimicking movement.
- All characters will match their jumping height and speed on mimic.
- Quest-Related Items will now go into separate inventory slots.
- Removed the input delay for characters while mimicking movement.
- Removed the cost when using the fast travel system.Fixes
- Fixed rotating levers not working with the maximum Dead Zone value in the settings.
- Fixed crystals on the Altars behaving inconsistently.
- Slightly balanced the difficulty of the boss encounter at the Vigga Marshes.
- Fixed some controllers not being detected or losing focus during gameplay.
- Fixed some doors not highlighting properly at the Vigga Marshes.
- Fixed an edge case where some players were unable to complete the Aldalar Tomb.
- Fixed not being able to go past the intro cinematic when the video fails to play.
- The Post-Credit cinematic will now always play at the end of the game.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Navegante Entertainment (Steam)
How to download updates for Greak: Memories of Azur for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Greak: Memories of Azur, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.