On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Grandia HD Collection on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 16th 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Grandia HD Collection – Ver. 1.00.52
- Release date: November 12th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Majority of Background Music looping has been fixed to loop correctly within certain locations (will also be continued in next patch)
- Majority of SFX during battles and post battle screen have been fixed (will also be continued in next patch)
- More instances of sprite pixelation are now HD
- When losing a boss battle then returning to your save, it will now be loaded successfully
- General text/translation bugs have now been fixed for French and German.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: GungHo Online America (Twitter)
How to download updates for Grandia HD Collection for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Grandia HD Collection, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.