Today’s Nintendo eShop news: World’s End Club announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Kingdom Rush Origins
- Monster Rancher 2
- Genshin Impact
World’s End Club
Izanagi Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: World’s End Club, a “suspenseful puzzle action” game previously known as Death March Club. It’s the latest game from Kotaro Uchikoshi (Zero Escape series, AI: The Somnium Files, and others), and it will be released this Spring in Europe and North America.
Here’s the list of people working on this game:
- Executive Producer – Shinsuke Umeda
- Creative Director – Kazutaka Kodak
- Scenario Writer/Director – Kotaro Uchikoshi
- Director – Takumi Nakazawa
- Character Designer – Take
- Development Producer – Yukio Futatsugi
- Art Director – Kentaro Yoshida
And here’s a teaser trailer and some details:
World’s End Club is a suspenseful puzzle action game, with a scenario written and directed by Too Kyo Games (led by Kazutaka Kodaka, the creator of the Danganronpa series, etc.) and developed by Grounding Inc. (led by Yukio Futastugi, best known for the Panzer Dragoon series, etc.). The character designer is Take (best known for the Zaregoto series and Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon), the producer is Shinsuke Umeda, and the publisher is IzanagiGames.
World’s End Club (Switch – eShop) comes out in Spring 2021 worldwide.
Merge Games have announced that Cloudpunk will be released on October 15th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game:
A neon-noir story in a rain-drenched cyberpunk metropolis. It’s your first night on the job working for the Cloudpunk delivery service. Two rules: Don’t miss a delivery and don’t ask what’s in the package.
Cloudpunk (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 15th in Europe and North America.
Source: Merge Games (Twitter)
Kingdom Rush Origins
Ironhide Game Studio have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Kingdom Rush Origins, releasing on September 17th in Europe and North America. It’s now available for pre-order on the Nintendo eShop in both regions.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesmen, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.
- Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms, and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
- Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids, and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
- Discover 8 new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
- Take up arms against 45 new enemies and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
- Master and upgrade 16 legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
- Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
- Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 80 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
- Play different game modes – Classic, Iron, and Heroic – and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
- Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
Kingdom Rush Origins (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 17th in Europe and North America.
Monster Rancher 2
Starting today, Monster Rancher 2 is available for pre-order on the Nintendo eShop in Japan. It costs 2 820 Yen, and it requires 438MB of free space. Unfortunately, it does not offer an English language option.
Here’s the latest trailer and some more screenshots:
Monster Rancher 2 (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 17th in Japan.
Here’s the latest character trailer for Genshin Impact, introducing Qiqi:
“I am Qiqi. I am a zombie. And I forgot what comes next.”
Genshin Impact (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Here’s the Japanese launch trailer for Observer, now available in Japan:
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!