On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Gato Roboto on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 30th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
Click here for more Software and Firmware updates!
Gato Roboto – Ver. ???
- Release date: TBC 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds dialogue fast-forward (via holding Eject and Jump) buttons
- adds completion rates display on the gear screen
- adds a dedicated meow button while playing outside the mech
- Additional notes: release date TBA.
- Source: Doink Soft (Twitter)
How to download updates for Gato Roboto for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the various Software updates for Gato Roboto, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.