On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for FUSER on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 10th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
FUSER – Ver. 1.3.0
- Release date: February 11th 2021 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Live Set Events – These new events add a competitive flair to the recurring in-game events. Live Sets will present a challenge to all FUSER DJs, including leaderboards and prizes for reaching score tiers.
- Customizing Freestyle Co-Op – Players will now be able to adjust the number of rounds and the length of rounds for public Co-Op Freestyle sessions.
- Hot Clips – Hot Clips is a powerful new creative tool, which allows DJs to preview a disc before dropping it onto the decks, effectively adding a fifth loop to their mixes.
- Finding the Right Mix – The update makes it easier to browse mixes players have liked through their profiles, as well as new sorting functions, including alphabetical, most liked/viewed, and date created.
- Share with the World – This update adds several optimizations for sharing and streaming. Players can now share video from anywhere in the game using native console share functions, and DJs can now toggle an option to select only monetizable songs for streaming.
- And More… – The 1.3 Update addresses bugs found by live players, adds in separate calibration profiles for docked and undocked mode for Nintendo Switch, UI improvements, and other quality of life improvements.
- Go for a high score to earn exclusive prizes with our new Event Type: Live Set Events!
- Hot Clips is a powerful new creative tool, which allows DJs to preview a disc before dropping it onto the decks, effectively adding a fifth loop to their mixes.
- Now you can customize your Co-op Freestyle settings in public shows just like with private shows!
- Streaming FUSER? Use the new “Stream-optimized” filter on the Crate Edit screen to dial in a set of songs that are monetizable for streaming. Check our streaming guidelines for more information.
- Use the on-board video capture functionality of the Nintendo Switch, the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One to capture and share mixes from anywhere in the game
- Check your Profile to review all the mixes you’ve Liked — or check someone else’s to see what they’re into lately!
- Use new sort and filter mixes to view player’s mixes by date created, most-liked and most-viewed.
- Save a 2nd Calibration value for Nintendo Switch so that you don’t have to recalibrate when you go from Docked to Undocked and back.
- Fixed an issue where DLC venue packs were overwriting each other.
- Fixed an issue where Effects were not working properly with the Rewind function when capturing a Mix
- Fixed an issue with the Swamp Stomp Reward Icon
- Fixed an issue where Crowd FX were not appearing in Co-op Freestyle sessions
- Fixed a graphics issue when evaluating mixes on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed a Playback issue with Muted discs
- Fixed a cursor issue with the in-game Global Controls panel
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Harmonix PR / Harmonix
How to download updates for FUSER for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for FUSER, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.