Fire Emblem Heroes: Heroic Feats event now live [Round 3]
Today, a brand new type of event for Fire Emblem Heroes was announced: the Heroic Feats event. It allows players to get some 4 ★ Heroes by working together to complete various tasks. The best part? All players get the Heroes as rewards, even if they did not take part in the event directly.
The Heroic Feats event is made of 4 rounds, which seem to last 4 days each. For each one, there’s a specific task to complete, and if the task is completed, the 4 ★ Hero is unlocked for all players. Naturally, there’s a different 4 ★ Hero as reward for each round!
Here’s details about the various rounds:
- Time: October 8th to October 12th
- Task: players must send Heroes with the Fury skill equipped into battle a total of 10 million times. Heroes count double during the last day!
- Reward: 4 ★ Hinata, Wild Samurai
- Results: success (final results: 12 639 853 times), reward can be claimed from the Present List
- Time: October 13th to October 17th
- Task: players must send to battle mage-type Heroes a total of 30 million times. Heroes count double during the last day!
- Reward: 4 ★ Berkut, Prideful Prince
- Results: success (final results: 38 621 338 times), reward can be claimed from the Present List from October 18th
- Time: October 18th to October 22nd
- Task: players must send to battle infantry-type Heroes a total of 60 million times. Heroes count double during the last day!
- Reward: 4 ★ Marisa, Crimson Flash
- Results: success (62 917 425 times as of October 21st)
- Time: October 23rd to October 27th
- Task: ???
- Reward: ???
Here’s some additional notes about the event:
- you can only contribute to the event on maps where 4 Heroes are sent to battle;
- Tap Battle is excluded from this event;
- if your team has more than one target Hero when sent to battle, then each one will be counted separately (so if you have a full team of Target Heroes, then 4 “points” will be added to the total).
Source: Fire Emblem Heroes