Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary concert
A few days ago, we learned that Intelligent Systems would sell the DVD of the Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary concert at Comiket, later this month. It wasn’t immediately clear whether it would be sold separately, but the DVD has popped up on Amazon.co.jp today. It’s already available for pre-order, and will most likely be listed on various import websites within the next few days.
The Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary concert DVD will launch on February 24th in Japan, and will cost 5 800 Yen. It will contain the recording of the orchestral concert, but also the mini-drama and the developer roundtable. There will also be some bonuses, such as a report on the rehearsals by Saori Seto (voice actress for Anna, from Fire Emblem Awakening), and more. The first print copies will come with a special TCG card of Marth.
Here’s some details about the DVD:
- 12cm DVD (dual-layered) + digipack
- Duration: 114m03s (main), 26mn 25s (bonuses)
- Video: MPEG2, 16:9
- Sound: LPCM 48kHz, 16bit
- Region: 2
- Bonuses: developer roundtable, Fire Emblem 0 trailer
Fire Emblem Awakening soundtrack
At Comiket 89, Intelligent Systems is going to sell a special version of the Fire Emblem Awakening original soundtrack. If you can’t attend the event and don’t want to pay insane prices for it on eBay, fear not: the album will also be sold on Amazon.co.jp (and the usual import websites, most likely). It will also be released on February 24th in Japan, and will cost 3 300 Yen.
Here’s some details about it:
- 24 pages booklet
- 4 discs with the complete soundtrack (93 tracks)
- special data disc with recording of all the voices, sound effects, HD version of the opening movie, piano sheets for “Boku no na ha Marth da”. The data from that disc comes from the original files backed up by Intelligent Systems.
- deluxe case with artwork from Kozaki Yuusuke.
If you’re interested in either/both the Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary concert DVD or the Fire Emblem Awakening soundtrack, you might want to place an order as soon as possible!
Thanks Marufuku and kuroneko for the heads up.