On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Final Fantasy VII on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 26th, 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Final Fantasy VII – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: May 16th 2019 (North America) / May 17th 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- Music will now resume where it left off once a battle has concluded.
- Transitions between cutscenes and gameplay no longer have a frame of black screen.
- The flashback scene that played incorrect music now plays the correct music.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Robin64 (ResetERA)
How to download updates for Final Fantasy VII is You for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Final Fantasy VII, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.