We added the Nintendo Treehouse Live segment (Day 3) for the game: you will find it below, just after the break!
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water is the 5th and latest entry in the Fatal Frame series (known as Project Zero in Europe), and it will come out this Fall in Europe and North America. The game itself offers three interconnected stories, which all converge towards one truth: the one behind a recent string of mysterious deaths in forest where many people go commit suicide.
All three characters can see ghosts, and can use the Camera Obscure (the only way to “defeat” those shadows). In the game, you will get to explore the ruins of an eerie inn, a shrine filled with life-size dolls, a lake full of dead priestess and other mysterious areas. They’re all connected by a stream of water flowing throughout the mountain, and this very water is actually tied to one dark secret…
Here’s the main features of the game:
- Survive this horrifying new entry in the Fatal Frame series
- Explore sinister locales like an underground cave for human sacrifices and a shrine for life-sized dolls
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller as your Camera Obscura—your only defense against fatal ghosts
- Mt. Hikami is coursing with inexplicably dangerous water; stay dry or die
- Investigate and stay alive on the deadly Mt. Hikami
Here’s the E3 trailer and some screenshots/artworks for the game:
Here’s the Nintendo Treehouse Live segment (Day3) dedicated to Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water:
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water / Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water (Wii U) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America.