Announced during the latest Flyhigh Express livestream a couple of weeks ago, Fairune Collection finally has a release date: May 17th (in Europe, North America, and Japan). The game will cost 9.99€ / $9.99, and will be available for pre-purchase from May 10th with a 10% early bird discount.
Here’s some details about the 4 games included in this collection:
- Fairune: a retro-style adventure RPG, where you get to play as a heroine going on a journey to unlock three mysterious statues, and seal away a great evil. There’s various puzzles to solve, monsters to fight, new weapins to discover, and abilities to improve!
- Fairune 2: a new quests for the heroines, who now has to find a lost fairy. This sequel offers a bigger world than the original, but the same classic gameplay;
- Fairune Origin: a short but fun adventure, that shows how SKIPMORE conceptualised the gameplay of Fairune and Fairune 2;
- Fairune Blast: an unlockable, colourful shoot ’em up.
Here’s a teaser trailer…
… some screenshots…
… and a list of key features:
- Fairune and Fairune 2 have re-designed user interfaces for the Nintendo Switch and PC.
- Explore, solve puzzles, level up and fight monsters on your journeys.
- Simple controls make it accessible to all players ready for adventure!
- Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast make their console debut and bring the game total to 4!
- Retro 8-bit style visuals, designed for the modern era.
- Perfect for headphones with a catchy chiptune soundtrack.
Fairune Collection (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 17th worldwide.
Source: Flyhigh Works PR