Today’s Nintendo eShop news: details for Munchkin: Quacked Quest, but also…
- The Manga Works
- Delta Squad
- Construction Simulator 2 – Console Edition
Munchkin: Quacked Quest
Asmodée Digital have shared some more details about Munchkin: Quacked Quest, which comes out on November 19th in Europe and North America. The game is now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop, with a 15% discount (regular price from launch: $24.99).
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Munchkin, the hit card game designed by Steve Jackson and winner of the 2001 Origins Award for Best Traditional Card Game, is now reimagined and coming to a console near you as a chaotic chase through ever-changing dungeons. The Gameplay Trailer highlights the fun, fast action you’ll experience when playing Munchkin: Quacked Quest: go down into the dungeon, kill everything you meet, backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and win the race! But don’t forget the ducks…
Dive into Munchkin: Quacked Quest and re-discover the parody, puns, and humor from the hit card game Munchkin, updated for a digital world. The mix between accessible, yet rich, gameplay and a leveling race offers intense & skill-based brawling action. Gather gold, throw your foes (and friends) into sacrifice pits, collect ducks, eliminate the monsters—from the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime to the mighty Plutonium Dragon—and reach the highest level to win the game! After all, there’s only one spot at the top and you just found a chainsaw…
- Play solo or with up to four players in couch mode and adventure through deadly dungeons where enemies lurk. Be careful, sometimes the most dangerous enemy is sitting right next to you…
- Be the fastest, the most cunning, or the most ruthless at overcoming the challenges in each dungeon: capture ducks, slay monsters, defeat bosses, while throwing your friends and/or foes into pits and smashing furniture… everything you wish you could have done at your cousin’s wedding.
- Choose from four races (Orc, Elf, Dwarf and Human) and four classes (Warrior, Thief, Cleric and Wizard): become a fashionable Orc Priest, a grumpy Dwarf Wizard, or any one of the 16 combinations. Each pairing gives you different abilities to use to your own advantage.
- Discover more than 20 weapons for hitting, cutting, shooting, hugging, burning, smashing or knocking down more than 15 different enemies. (Or friends. Just in case, you know, they get in your way.) And if you want to hit harder, run faster, or be even more annoying to the other players, there are nine high-powered items to choose from.
- Each round you’ll face randomly generated dungeons with unique objectives for infinite replay value! You will never need to purchase another game. Ever. #MarketingDPTApproves
- Customize your experience: choose player mode and game duration and let the backstabbing, loot-grabbing, slaying and betraying commence!
Munchkin: Quacked Quest (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 19th in Europe and North America.
Source: Asmodée Digital PR
The Manga Works
Kairosoft have announced that their next release on Nintendo Switch is The Manga Works, to be released on November 7th worldwide. It will be available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop from October 31st (again, worldwide), for 1 500 Yen. As usual, the Japanese version will offer an English language option.
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
The Manga Works (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 7th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Ratalaika Games have confirmed that Delta Squad will indeed be released on November 1st in Europe and North America, for 5.99€ / £5.99 / $5.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Just when you think the world is safe and it’s okay to take a break, a new threat emerges. Having already survived an alien invasion in FullBlast, the Delta Squad must now do battle against General Rumanovsky, a maniacal overlord who will stop at nothing to achieve global domination. To overcome every threat players will need to take full advantage of upgrading their skills in a bid to deal maximum damage.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics
- 50 missions across 5 levels
- Ambient soundtrack
- Local co-op support for up to four players
- The option to play any of the 5 levels you want for a quick gaming session
Delta Squad (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 1st in Europe and North America.
Source: Ratalaika Games PR
Construction Simulator 2 – Console Edition
Astragon have announced that Construction Simulator 2 – Console Edition will be released on November 6th in Europe and North America. The game is now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop with a 10% off discount (regular price: 19.99€ / £17.99 / $19.99).
Construction Simulator 2 – Console Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 6th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Astragon PR