Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date for The Bradwell Conspiracy, but also…
- Community Inc.
The Bradwell Conspiracy
Bossa Studios have announced that The Bradwell Conspiracy is releasing on October 10th in Europe and North America, and that it will cost $19.99 at launch.
They also revealed the latest trailer, along some more details and screenshots:
The Bradwell Conspiracy places the player as an unnamed museum visitor waking up in the aftermath of an explosion at the Bradwell Stonehenge Museum. To escape the chaos they must work with Amber, a Bradwell employee trapped elsewhere in the collapsing building. Due to an injury, the player’s means of communication is sending pictures to Amber via a pair of Bradwell AR Smart Glasses.
Their escape route is a perilous one and players will soon find themselves in the depths of a hidden underground complex that’s full of secret technology – including the SMP – a powerful and portable 3D printer. With a Brutalist art style unique to the Bradwell Universe plus original gameplay mechanics used to solve the many puzzles throughout, The Bradwell Conspiracy will offer a truly immersive gameplay experience.
The Bradwell Conspiracy (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 10th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Bossa Studio PR
Numskull Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: SuperEpic, a ‘Metroidvania’-style adventure game with a humorous and satirical tone developed by Undercoders. It will be released in December in Europe and North America.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Starring a raccoon and a llama in their quest to save video games as we know them, you must ram into the headquarters of Regnantcorp, a video game development company that controls an Orwellian society by addicting citizens to their free games. SuperEpic is a non-linear, fast-paced action adventure game, heavy on exploration and combo-based combat. Uncover a conspiracy as you explore a surreal castle-like office full of enemies, challenges, secrets, and corporate pigs. Continuing the satirical theme on micro-transactions, levelling and powering up is based on an in-game economy system (there are no real micro-transactions in SuperEpic, of course!)
- Two game modes – play a classic single-player story mode with handcrafted levels, or a roguelike mode which procedurally generates the game map to make each run completely different
- Cross-media experience – hidden QR codes launch mini-games to play on your mobile when scanned, uncovering secrets in the main game
- 8 hours of gameplay – a first run on the story mode will take roughly 8 hours, but the procedural mode provides endless fun
- 16-bit era graphics – super fluid animations and spectacular bosses, all represented in gorgeous ‘Neo-Geo’-esque 16-bit pixel art
- Original storyline & soundtrack – a story featuring unique, strong characters with plenty of humour and personality, and a soundtrack from SonoTrigger (‘Rise & Shine’, ‘Blue & Bullets’, ‘Supermagical’)
- Completionists – tons of achievements & secrets to unlock for completionists
- Micro-transaction satire – satirises modern gaming practices, with a huge enterprise run by greedy business-pigs which has gradually replaced all the fun in video games with adaptative and addictive algorithms to control people’s minds
SuperEpic (Switch – eShop) comes out in December in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Numskull PR
tinyBuild have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Community Inc.. It will be released on October 4th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a GIF:
Community Inc. (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 4th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!