Today’s Nintendo eShop news: first seasonal content update for Spellbreak, but also…
- RetroMania Wrestling
- Drill Deal: Borehole
- Nippon Marathon 2
- Genshin Impact
Proletariat have announced that the first seasonal content update for Spellbreak, Prologue: The Gathering Storm, will be released on October 22nd. It will feature the following:
- New Content — Prologue: The Gathering Storm will be free to all players and feature weekly quests with unique rewards
- Introducing Clash Mode — 9v9 team deathmatch with 3 squads on each team
- New Talents — Enable players to further customize their playstyle
- Vigor: Bonus health
- Ambidextrous: Enables the passive class ability in your offhand gauntlet
- Foresight: Reveals nearby players on your minimap and shows future shrines/circles
- Halloween Content — New Outfits, Artifacts, Cloudbursts, Afterglows, Emotes, and Badges! Just in time for “Hollowed Eve!”
Also, here’s the Accolades Trailer for the game:
Source: Proletariat PR
Here’s the latest Developer’s Vlog for RetroMania Wrestling:
RetroMania Wrestling (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Drageus Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Grood, a shoot ’em up. It will be released on October 23rd in Europe and North America.
Here’s some details and the list of key features:
Unleash fire upon machine invaders in this fast-paced, challenging, Heavy Metal-fueled shoot’em up! Your mission: annihilate an army of robotic enemies and bosses, all of them furiously blasting bullets, missiles and lasers your way. Your ship: a powerful vehicle you created, called GROOD. It’s now time to pilot this killing machine!
Travel through woods, swamps, cities, frozen lands, deserts, and more to seek and destroy strange mechanical foes. There’s no time to rest and the sun will set before the battle is over: be ready to fight nights and days and under different weather conditions: rain, snow, strong winds…It will get hardcore and the Heavy Metal soundtrack will keep you alert and adrenaline-rushed.
GROOD blends a classic shoot’em up arcade gameplay with modern graphics. The vibrant effects of explosions, smoke, fire and projectiles will fully immerse you in a hellish battle. If you prefer to keep it old-school though, just switch on the “90’s love” option to get pixelated retro visuals.
You won’t only need skill to succeed but also some tactical thinking. Be smart with both your aim and positioning to get rid of the most dangerous opponents first and to avoid being surrounded. Compete with your friends and other warriors around the world for the best ranking in global leaderboards!
- Frenetic flying and shooting action
- Classic arcade gameplay with modern graphics…
- …or retro visuals with a special “90’s love” option
- Global ranking leaderboards
- 3 difficulty modes: HARD, HARD and HARD
- Dynamic weather for more diversity and replayability
- Day/night cycle. No rest, fight from dawn to dusk and through the night
- Multiple final bosses and weapons
- Hardcore Metal Soundtrack
Grood (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 23rd in Europe and North America.
Source: Drageus Games PR
Drill Deal: Borehole
Here’s a trailer for Drill Deal: Borehole:
Drill Deal is a unique simulator in a fun style that will draw you for hours. It’s a building simulator like never before. Feel the thrill of a drill hitting underwater oil fields. Sell the precious substance and make your oil rig more efficient.
Drill Deal: Borehole (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Nippon Marathon 2
Here’s the latest videos for Nippon Marathon 2:
Nippon Marathon 2 (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Here’s the latest video for Genshin Impact:
Genshin Impact (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.