Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Zengeon announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
- No Straight Roads
- Prison Architect: Island Bound
- Talisman: Digital Edition
PQube have announced yet another game for the Nintendo Switch: Zengeon, a roguelite developed by IndieLeague Studio. It will be released later this year in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Uncover the mystical story by collecting Memory Fragments in levels that change every time you play. Featuring random enemies, power-ups, bosses and puzzles every time, you can look forward to endless unique runs, both solo and via online multiplayer!
- Six Unique Characters – Each student of the Celestial College controls a Guardian spirit with amazing abilities and features! Find the pair that appeals most to your playstyle and fight your way through the hordes of darkness!
- Roguelite Thrill – Dying to one of the many hazards makes you lose everything except for the Memory Fragments you collected. Adapt to Zengeon’s challenges on your own or with up to three party members online!
- Dynamic Power-ups – Randomised power-ups give your hits a chance to summon minions like lightning elementals, cause blizzards or heal you. Find your favourites as you mix and match!
- Tradition meets Anime – The beautiful anime art style reimagines ancient Chinese culture in a super stylish way. Explore mystical levels, strange dimensions and impressive arenas full of passion for detail.
Zengeon (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: PQube PR
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
Modus Games have announced that the release of Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break has been delayed to July 21st. It was previously slated for a June 3rd release. Of course, that delay is due to the Covid-19 pandemic, which is impacting an increasing number of games.
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break (Switch) comes out on July 21st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Modus Games PR
No Straight Roads
Sold Out have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: No Straight Roads, a musical action adventure game developed by Metronomik. It will be released on June 30th in Europe and North America, and will be playable in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portugese, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional (with full voice localisation in English, Spanish, French and Japanese).
The Nintendo Switch version of the game will feature the following additional features:
- Exclusive Assist Mode – Partner up with an additional local player to take control of the Elliegator, a secret alligator assistant who can help players in battle by picking up items, transforming props and calling in useful bonuses.
- 3-Player Co-Op – Played in conjunction with the game’s co-op mode, Assist Mode lets up to three local players experience No Straight Roads’ music-based action together, only on Nintendo Switch.
- Touchscreen Support – Use the Nintendo Switch system’s touchscreen to transform props and pick up items.
- Single Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ Controller Play – Play through the entire game using a single Joy-Con, or pass the second Joy-Con to a friend to play in couch co-op.
Here’s a trailer for the game:
No Straight Roads (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 30th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Sold Out PR
Prison Architect: Island Bound
Paradox Interactive have announced the latest expansion for Prison Architect: Island Bound, to be released on June 11th worldwide.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the expansion:
The Island Bound expansion integrates seamlessly with Prison Architect’s existing gameplay, expanding it further with more buildings, security options, construction opportunities, and prison customization. Players will be able to create island compounds without needing an access road.
- Sea and Air: Upgrade your prison’s logistics with a variety of ferry and helicopter transport options that deliver supplies and inmates directly to docking areas around your compound. But be aware, there are now more access points to sneak contraband into the prison.
- Chain Link Up: Maximize your prison’s efficiency by linking docks, helipads, and roads to specific deliveries. You can even toggle what services are available to each delivery point within your compound.
- Supermax Security: New security objects make it easier to search deliveries and prisoners as they enter the prison, or at key security checkpoints. Additional emergency services can be called when things get out of hand, including Air Firefighters, Elite Ops Teams, and Air Paramedics.
- Island Life: Customize your Island or Connected Island Plot with over fifteen nautical tiles and objects. Shape the land around your compound with moats, rivers, and lakes for security, or for style — no access roads needed!
- The Rock: Manage the world’s most famous prison with two premade maps: Alcatraz Prison and Alcatraz Island.
Prison Architect: Island Bound (Switch – eShop, DLC) comes out on June 11th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Paradox Interactive PR
Talisman: Digital Edition
Nomad Games have announced that Talisman: Digital Edition is to get a free Software update later this year. It will add 3 new characters:
- The Vampire: the Vampire is ready to begin his bloody reign over the land of Talisman
- The Satyr: the Satyr is ready to trick and taunt his way to victory
- The Pilgrim: the Pilgrim has set out on his quest to find the truth behind his beliefs – will he succeed?
Source: Nomad Games PR