Today’s Daily news: release date for King of Seas, but also…
- Squadron 51
- The Dark Eye: Memoria / The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
King of Seas
3DClouds.it have announced that King of Seas will be released on February 18th in Europe and North America. It will cost 24.99€ / £24.99 / $24.99 / AU$39.99.
Here’s the latest trailer and some more details:
King of Seas is an Action Role playing game set in a deadly procedurally generated pirate world. In a ferocious plot you will fight to regain what has been taken away and embark on an epic adventure in a fantastic world, filled with battles, lost islands and treasures. A universe full of amazing characters and breathtaking missions will keep you anchored as you strive to become the king of all pirates.
King of Seas (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 18th in Europe and North America.
Source: 3DClouds.it PR
Here’s the latest trailer for Squadron 51, along with some more details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
This dimension-bending shoot-‘em-up features 2D action in a world of deep 3D environments and is inspired by 1950s sci-fi icons such as War of the Worlds, Godzilla, and Dr. Strangelove. Squadron 51.
Join the rebel cause as Lieutenant Kaya and face the unrelenting hostile alien aircraft, martian fighters, and monsters, all in the glorious black-and-white of the 1950s! The future of the Earth is in the hands of Squadron 51!
Warning! Extraterrestrials from outer space have arrived on our planet, bringing promises of a bright new future for the earthlings. However, this otherworldly partnership soon reveals a darker side as the VEGA Corporation, the alien enterprise led by the hideous Director Zarog, is imposing its predatory politics on the human race. In the midst of this oppression, the rebel group Squadron 51 rises as a response against the violent acts committed by these vile beings. Will the brave pilots of Squadron 51 and their aircraft stand a chance against Zarog’s diabolic fleet of flying saucers?
- HMUP Yeah!: Enjoy classic shoot-’em-up gameplay with four unique aircraft that can be customized with special weapons
- Cinematic Experience: Marvelous black-and-white aesthetics, live-action FMV sequences, and dubbed voices will tell the story of the battle between Squadron 51 and Director Zarog’s alien fleet
- 11 Ways to Save the World: Fight against enemy ships and bosses in 11 different environments – snowy mountains, forests, cityscapes, and more
- Rookie Pilots Supported: Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran flying ace, Squadron 51 supports dynamic difficulty that allows every pilot to enjoy the alien extermination
- Ducks Fly Together!: Fighting an alien horde is more fun with a squadmate! A second player can enter a level at any time — earn points with a co-op player and unlock together new special weapons and upgrades
Squadron 51 (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Assemble Entertainment PR
The Dark Eye: Memoria / The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
Daedalic Entertainment have announced not one, but two new games for the Nintendo Switch: The Dark Eye: Memoria and The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav. Both will be released on January 27th in Europe and North America, and are now available for digital pre-order. They cost 19.99€ / £17.99 / $19.99 / AU$29.95 each.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots for The Dark Eye: Memoria:
In The Dark Eye: Memoria, players experience two thrilling stories in one. By traveling through different time periods, they follow the journey of Sadja, a southern princess who longs to be a war hero, and Geron, the main protagonist of The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav,who wants to lift a curse from his girlfriend. The quest for answers soon leads to a chain of events that connects both Sadja’s and Geron’s stories, threatening to turn the present into a grim reflection of a long forgotten past.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots for The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav:
In The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav players take on the role of bird catcher Geron, who is tasked with helping the king establish peace by catching suspicious crows that plague the notoriously superstitious and conflict-ridden kingdom of Andergast. However, not only does Geron’s task prove unexpectedly difficult, it also turns out to be the first step of the greatest adventure of his life – leading him to the borders of the charted lands of Aventuria and beyond.
And finally, here’s the list of key features for both games:
- Dive into the fantastic world of Aventuria and experience epic adventures, written by experienced authors of the popular pen and paper fantasy role-playing game The Dark Eye.
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and high quality voiceover to draw you deep into the game.
- Full touchscreen support on Nintendo Switch.
- Beautifully hand-drawn 2D backgrounds and high quality 3D game characters.
- From the creators of The Whispered World and Deponia.
The Dark Eye: Memoria / The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav (Switch – eShop) come out on January 27th in Europe and North America.
Source: Daedalic Entertainment PR
Here’s the launch trailer for Magyar, the latest Legend in Brawlhalla (now available worldwide):
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!