Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date for Bloodroots, but also…
- Kingdom Rush Frontiers
- SEGA Ages Sonic The Hedgehog 2
- Project Starship
Paper Cult have announced that Bloodroots will be released on February 28th in Europe and North America, and that it will cost 15.99€ / £15.99 / $19.99.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game, along with some more details and the list of key features:
Betrayed and left for dead, Mr. Wolf is hell-bent on finding his killer and enacting revenge – alone, and vastly outnumbered. Thankfully for Mr. Wolf, the world is your weapon in Bloodroots – a relentless action game that unfolds across the sprawling Weird West. You’ll choreograph spectacular, ultra-violent combos by making use of everything around you, from hatchets, to ladders, to…carrots? It’s improvise or die, as Mr. Wolf fights his way to the center of the mystery: why was he betrayed?
- A world overflowing with makeshift weapons that not only change the way you fight, but how you get around
- Improvise the most deadly combos and compete for fame on worldwide leaderboards
- Fight your way through a variety of handcrafted levels, from forests to mountaintops
- Experience a twisted Western revenge tale with a deranged cast of characters
Bloodroots (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 28th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Paper Cult PR
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Ironhide Game Studio have announced that Kingdom Rush Frontiers will be released on February 27th in Europe and North America. It will be available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop later this week, on February 13th.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
The world’s most devilishly addictive tower defense game is back – welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers! Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Guide your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes. (Don’t worry, we’ve still got all the good ol’ stuff from the last game, too. It’s vintage now.)
- Fantastic tower defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great abilities like Reinforcements, Rain of Fire, Chill Wands, and medieval devastating nukes! Fortify the frontier in exotic lands, hold the line in deserts, jungles, and even the underworld!
- 16 LEGENDARY HEROES! Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles!
- 8 SPECIALIZED TOWER UPGRADES! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines.
- OVER 60 ENEMIES with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes, and underground terrors.
- MERCILESS BOSS FIGHTS! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades… Special units and features on every stage! Upgrade system allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy. Hours of gameplay with
- OVER 80 ACHIEVEMENTS!CLASSIC, IRON, AND HEROIC GAME MODES to challenge your tactical skills!
- THREE DIFFICULTY MODES! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Veteran mode! Intoxicating charm with a rousing music score, full-bodied voice-overs, and beautifully illustrated cartoon art!
- IN-GAME ENCYCLOPEDIA! True warriors know their enemies… and their towers. Study up!
- GAMEPLAY OPTIMIZED FOR CONTROLLERS, PLAY IT ANY WAY YOU WANT!
Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 27th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Ironhide Game Studio PR
SEGA Ages Sonic The Hedgehog 2
SEGA have announced that SEGA Ages Sonic The Hedgehog 2 will be released on February 13th in Japan, where it will cost 999 Yen.
Here’s some screenshots:
SEGA Ages Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 13th in Japan, and February 20th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
eastasiasoft have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Project Starship, a 2D bullet hell shoot’em up by Panda Indie Studio. It will be released on February 11th in Europe and North America, and it will cost 4.99€ / $4.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Take the role of Garret or Gwen, pilots charged with saving their world from an ancient evil. Evade, adapt and survive randomly generated challenges that are never the same twice. Take down gods and demons alike in unpredictable bullet hell shoot ’em up action, and dive deeper to confront the hidden eye that watches over all!
- Choose to play a male or female pilot.
- Save the world from an ancient evil.
- Challenge evil gods and mad demons in full-screen bullet hell shoot ’em up action!
- Dive into the unknown and defeat the Hidden Eye!
- Evade, adapt and blast your way through a randomized galaxy.
Project Starship (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 11th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: eastasiasoft PR