Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date for Gleamlight in Europe and North America, but also…
- Mini Motor Racing X
- Linn: Path of Orchards
- Boomerang Fu
- Warframe – Heart of Deimos
D3 Publisher have announced that Gleamlight will also be released on August 20th in Europe and North America (like in Japan). In fact, it’s now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s a few screenshots:
Gleamlight (Switch – eShop) comes out oin August 20th worldwide.
Mini Motor Racing X
The Binary Mill have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Mini Motor Racing X, a racing game. It will be released on September 17th in Europe and North America, and will cost 19.99€ / $19.99.
This version of the game will feature some exclusive features:
- Easily invite your friends to play via the new Online Play Invites system
- Up to 4 player local splitscreen (support for 2 and 3 also)
- New in-car cockpits
- Enhanced Type X mode
Next, here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Welcome to the world of Mini Motor Racing X! Jump into a nitro fuelled world where little cars mean BIG fun! Spanning across reclaimed ruins and scorched outbacks through to rain soaked docks and sun-kissed tropical islands – Mini Motor Racing X will take you on a micro driving journey across the globe like no other. Take control of these tiny racers and battle for big bucks and bragging rights across over fifty gorgeous environments! Powerslide around tropical islands, nitro boost through neon cityscapes, and travel the globe as you prove yourself to be king of the micro muscle cars!
With a massive career mode, dozens of cars to unlock and upgrade, and four fiendish championships to conquer, you might want to bring a friend and try out the local couch co-op. Or, if you just want some quick-fire action, hit up the online multiplayer and race against friends or randos in any of the 52 stunning environments. And if that’s not enough, you can face off in wild party modes.
- Massive career mode: Collect dozens of cars and race on over 50 tracks in hundreds of races with vibrant, rich visuals, day and night and in varying weather conditions.
- Type X’ battle mode: The same fast-paced racing action, but with the added chaos of weapons. Available for both career mode and multiplayer races.
- Upgrade your rides: Unlock dozens of cars and pump your hard earned winnings into turning them into high-performance beasts.
- Multiplayer: Full online multiplayer with up to four friends and local campaign co-op.
- Multiple ways to play: Play in 1st person, 3rd person, from above or a variety of other camera options.
- Online cross play with other platforms, including VR
Mini Motor Racing X (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 17th in Europe and North America.
Source: The Binary Mill PR
Linn: Path of Orchards
Carbon Fire Studio have announced that Linn: Path of Orchards will be released on August 14th in Europe and North America. It’s now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop in both regions.
Here’s some screenshots:
Linn: Path of Orchards (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 14th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer and some more screenshots for Nevaeh:
Nevaeh (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Flyhigh Works have announced that they will release Boomerang Fu in Japan on August 20th, one week after Europe and North America. This version of the game will offer an English language option.
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Boomerang Fu (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 13th in Europe and North America, and August 20th in Japan.
Warframe – Heart of Deimos
Here’s some more pictures for the Heart of Deimos update for Warframe, which comes out on August 26th worldwide:
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!