Today’s Nintendo eShop news: latest Developer’s Vlog for RetroMania Wrestling, but also…
- We Are Doomed
- The Download
Here’s the latest Developer’s Vlog for RetroMania Wrestling:
RetroMania Wrestling (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
We Are Doomed
Vertex Pop have announced that they are bringing their debut game to the Nintendo Switch: We Are Doomed. It will be released on August 13th in Europe and North America for 6.99€ / $7.99. Players who already own either Graceful Explosion Machine or Super Crush KO will get a 40% discount.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Zap polygon baddies with an absurdly overpowered laserbeam in WE ARE DOOMED, the debut game from Vertex Pop! Dive head-first into the action with reckless abandon, charge the SUPERBEAM, and blast everything out of existence in an instant. Chase high scores or just enjoy the beautiful explosion of geometry, colour, and light.
- Pure arcade action. No cutscenes, storylines, or lengthy tutorials.
- An overpowered laserbeam weapon, and the more ridiculous SUPERBEAM.
- Waves mode: 30 waves that range from chill to hyper-intense.
- Endless mode: An endless barrage of baddies. How many zones can you survive?
- Quick to start, and quick to restart for “just one more” game.
- A vibrant world of neon colours, bold shapes, and glitching geometry.
- A beautiful, chill, and occasionally glitchy soundscape.
We Are Doomed (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 13th in Europe and North America.
Source: Vertex Pop
Here’s the latest video for Dauntless:
Thanks to the heroic Slayers of the Shattered Isles, the citizens were evacuated from their old city and a new Ramsgate was born.
Here’s the latest The Download video from Nintendo of America:
- Paper Mario: The Origami King
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
- Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing In Disguise
- Panzer Paladin
- Neon Abyss
- Catherine: Full Body
- void tRrLM(); //Void Terrarium
- Merchant of the Skies