Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Bacon Man announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Batu Ta Batu
- Circadian City
- Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
- Heave Ho
Skymap Games have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Bacon Man, a meaty (literally!) combat platformer. It will be released on September 1st in Europe and North America.
Here’s an old trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Bacon Man on the Switch adds even more tough as nails levels to test the player’s mastery of the meaty platforming. If that wasn’t enough, an entirely new suite of textures has been added to further the player’s immersion in the world, as well as new shop placements to ensure more convenient progression. Players will also get to enjoy optimized and improved bosses, serving as the ultimate test of their combat platforming abilities. Bacon Man can now smash, dash, and slash his way to the Meat Throne on the go!
Old King Roast Beef has been brutally murdered, and his obviously innocent grandson, Bacon Man, has been framed by the Food Kings. With the weight of the world resting on his shoulders, take on the role of Bacon Man, battle through the food groups, and confront those who condemned you. It’s up to you to clear his name, by murdering those who put him behind bars.
- Brand new, never before seen content! 3 Extra harder-than-ham levels.
- Tougher than nails platforming—in air, or on foot—using the patented “Bacon Control System.”
- 2 Player Couch Co-Op: Crush all 25 levels with a friend, an enemy, or somebody you hold dear. Friendly-Fire optional.
- 4 unique characters to choose from. Experience the game with four different characters, each with their own unique stats and abilities.
- Battle your way to the top of the food pyramid with unique fighting moves that also double as methods of mobility. Experiment and master the realms of Nomround!
- Unlock classy costumes for a sassy new look.
- Collect experience and level up to gain incredible new abilities and customize your loadout to fit your playstyle.
- Full Orchestral Soundtrack by Braxton Burks (Pokemon Reorchestrated) and Kyle Landry (Youtube & Twitch Sensation).
- Fight through a huge, and satire-rich story for your right to rule the Meat realm.
Bacon Man (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 1st in Europe and North America.
Source: Playmap Games PR
Batu Ta Batu
2Awesome Studio have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Batu Ta Batu, a puzzle game developed by EZ Software Development. It will be released on September 4th in Europe and North America, and it will cost 4.99€ (with a 20% off pre-purchase discount).
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Batu Ta Batu is a colorful tile puzzle game from one up to four players. Slide, combine and match the tiles of the same color through hundreds of levels and several game modes!
Batu Ta Batu is a colorful tile based puzzle game from one up to four players. Slide the tiles and combine them with the ones of the same color to reach higher and higher levels of complexity across hundreds of levels and several game modes. Play fast against the clock but be careful as a wrong move can mean defeat!
Enter the world of Batu Ta Batu and slide tiles, combine them and send them to their matching color across 10 different game modes with hundreds of levels. Batu Ta Batu (“join and join” in Basque) is an exciting puzzle game where you can play solo or join other players for a crazy challenge.
- 10 game modes that provide radically different challenges
- Beat hundreds of levels or play in Endless mode for never ending fun
- Easy to play, hard to master. Strategize and find better solutions to maximize your score
- Original indie music
- From contemplative to wild game modes
- A journey through art, history and nature
- Multiplayer mode up to 4 players
Batu Ta Batu (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 4th in Europe and North America.
Source: 2Awesome Studio PR
Here’s some footage for Circadian City, along with some more details:
Join 3,000,000 citizens in the most free-minded city in the world. Build friendships based on mutual interests, making time to attend events at art galleries, enjoy concerts, or shop at farmer’s markets together. Friendships may deepen into love, with LGBTQ+ romantic options also available. Don’t take relationships for granted, though, as gifts only go so far and affection will fade unless nurtured by spending time together.
The difference between night and day is more literal than figurative. Outlandish dreamscapes feature farms and wilderness in contrast to the bustling city. Bizarre creatures roam, challenging dreamers to mini-games which provide rewards of crafting material. Use those and harvested ingredients to create items capable of shaping personality, making it easier to get ahead in life.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle, fulfilling daily needs of food, happiness, and social well-being to manage stress before laying down to rest, lest dreams become nightmares. Develop new and improved traits during sleep, becoming a more balanced person better able to connect with the people around you, then live your best life.
Circadian City (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Way Down Deep PR
The soundtrack album for Spinch (freshly announced for the Nintendo Switch) is now available on several digital music platformers and streaming services: click here to get links to all places where it’s available from!
Spinch (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 3rd in Europe and North America.
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
Here’s the launch trailer for Peaky Blinders: Mastermind, now available in Europe and North America:
Here’s the trailer for the new Versus Mode in Heave Ho, included in the latest Software update (now available):
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!