Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Cyber Hook announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Remothered: Broken Porcelain
Graffiti Games have announced yet another game for the Nintendo Switch: Cyber Hook, a fast-paced 3D platformer developed by Blazing Stick. It will be released in 2020 in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Cyber Hook has players using parkour skills and a grappling hook to scale and ride walls, while fighting enemies and blasting blocks with a finger laser gun. Hurtle forward in a vibrant retrowave environment to test parkour abilities and be careful because one missed jump can mean life or death.
- Intense Parkour Action – Fast-paced 3D parkour gameplay that plunges players at 150 km/h through a bevy of platforming challenges. Scale and ride walls, but be careful to time jumps correctly or you’ll plunge to your death.
- Tools At Your Disposal – Use a grappling hook to fly through levels by hooking yourself onto blocks, while blasting foes and blocks with a laser finger gun.
- Alter The Game – Warp time to save yourself from falling and discover new movement options to make it past challenges. In Cyber Hook, you can forge your own path by abusing physics and breaking the level design.
- Levels Galore – 70+ levels at launch to test your parkour skills.
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Compete with other players using the region or worldwide leaderboard and watch others play in-game to determine the best strategies to make it through levels.
Cyber Hook (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2020 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Graffiti Games PR
Remothered: Broken Porcelain
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots for Remothered: Broken Porcelain (previously known as Remothered: Going Porcelain):
Previously named Remothered: Going Porcelain, developer Stormind Games’ Remothered: Broken Porcelain checks players into the Ashmann Inn, a decrepit ruin rife with secrets, danger, and curious patrons. Horror fans will grapple with perplexing puzzles as they make themselves at home, but the Ashmann Inn’s ancient halls are teeming with more than just mystery – terrifying hunters roam the building, and knowing when to slip by undetected or face fear head-on will be a critical skill for guests keen on surviving their stay.
Remothered: Broken Porcelain’s cast returns fan favorites from the previous game as well as all-new personalities inspired by iconic protagonists within the horror genre. With evolved gameplay, hugely expanded lore for the Remothered universe, and enhanced storytelling through the series debut of real-time cinematics, Remothered: Broken Porcelain’s haunting world will offer an engrossing experience to horror fiends and newcomers alike.
Remothered: Broken Porcelain (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2020 worldwide.
Source: Modus Games PR