Developed by Ansimuz Games and published by PlayEveryWare, Elliot Quest is an adventure/RPG Nintendo fans should be pretty familiar with, as it was already released on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The game is heavily inspired by Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, and features 5 dungeons to conquer, but also 16 bosses to defeat, and of course treasures… countless treasures to discover!
Here’s what the story is all about, for those of you who are not familiar with the game:
After Elliot’s wife disappears, he falls sick and attempts to take his own life–only to discovers that he can’t die. Plagued by nightmares and growing weaker by the day, Elliot seeks out a local Sage, who tells him that he’s the victim of a rare curse. A demon called a Satar is slowly consuming Elliot’s vitality. If Elliot can’t find a cure to the curse before it’s too late, he will become a Satar. His only hope is to ask for the help of one of the island’s Guardians, who have kept the Satar from taking over Urele. Elliot can’t die—but he’s still running out of time.
As for the key features, we have…
- An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
- Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
- Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
- Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
- Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
- Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
- 3 unique endings based on your decisions
- Original Music by Michael Chait
- Well-balanced gameplay that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master
Finally, here’s a trailer and some screenshots for the game (not based on the Nintendo Switch version):
Elliot Quest (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet, but it’s already been added to the Upcoming Games page!