Earth Atlantis: Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.0.1)
On this page, you will find everything there is to know about Software updates for Earth Atlantis on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 5th 2017 in Europe and North America, and October 19th 2017 in Japan).
How to download Software updates for Earth Atlantis on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Earth Atlantis on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Earth Atlantis – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: October ???
- Patch notes:
- Drop sub-weapon that you had equipped before you got defeated right at your restart point
- Item boxes spawn much closer to the restart point and player’s location
- Increased drop rates of items and sub-weapons
- Increased the player’s ship speed
- Reduced the difficulty of some boss monsters, especially on Easy Mode
- A new game icon
- Minor bugs fixed
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Pixel Perfex (Twitter)