Here’s some HQ pics of not only the packaging of the New Nintendo 3DS bundle, but also of the New Nintendo 3DS cover plates!
A few minutes ago, Nintendo of Denmark showed the packaging of the New Nintendo 3DS bundle for Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden (coming out on the same day as the game itself in Europe). Announced back in July, it contains:
– a New Nintendo 3DS (black);
– exclusive Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden cover plates;
– Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden (pre-installed);
– Dragon Ball Z Super Butouden (pre-installed, Japanese-only);
Here’s the packaging for this bundle:
Don’t forget: the demo for the game is already available on the Nintendo eShop. Bandai-Namco even revealed a special code last week, which allows you to unlock SSGSS Vegeta as a Z-Assist character:
– Europe: X-A-B-Down-Left-Up Y-A-R-Down-Left-Up A-Right-R
– North America: X-A-B-Down-Left-Up Y-A-R-Down-Left-Up Right-A-R
Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden (3DS) comes out on October 16th in Europe, and October 20th in North America.