Today’s Daily news: Metal Max Xeno Reborn and Metal Max Xeno Reborn 2 announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Super Robot Taisen X
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Metal Max Xeno Reborn
In 2021, the Metal Max series celebrates its 30th Anniversary, and Kadokawa Games have announced several games as part of the celebrations. Two of them are coming to the Nintendo Switch:
- Metal Max Xeno Reborn (out this Winter): a complete remake of Metal Max Xeno, released in April 2018 in Japan. Features a new game engine, new gameplay systems, and more
- Metal Max Xeno Reborn 2 (out in 2020): a brand new game, and a sequel to Metal Max Xeno Reborn. The themes are “Hard” and “Survival”.
Here’s some pictures:
And here’s the preview picture for the article in Famitsu magazine:
Metal Max Xeno Reborn (Switch) comes out this Winter in Japan.
Metal Max Xeno Reborn 2 (Switch) comes out in 2020 in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Super Robot Taisen X
Bandai-Namco have announced that Super Robot Taisen X will be released on January 10th in Japan. Two editions will be available:
- regular: 7 600 Yen + taxes
- Limited Edition (digital-only): 11 600 Yen
Players who buy the game at launch will get some extra scenarions and early unlock for a character and a mecha as early purchase bonuses.
Here’s the preview pictures for the article in Famitsu magazine:
Super Robot Taisen X (Switch) comes out on January 10th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Vandal have shared some sales data for the Spanish market during 38 (September 16th to September 22nd), revealing that Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch sold 1 100 units during its launch week.