Today’s Daily news: release date for Gal*Gun Returns in Europe and North America, but also…
- Chronos: Before the Ashes
- Gods Will Fall
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom
Inti Creates have announced that Gal*Gun Returns will be released on February 12th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the opening movie for the game, along with some more details and a list of key features:
Gal*Gun Returns brings the original Gal*Gun to life for a new generation with tons of brand new features and improvements including game modes, beautiful new in-game artwork, mini-games, full voice acting, and lots of past DLC!
Gal*Gun is the story of a young man who becomes “super popular” with the opposite sex and is now living the “unfortunate” life of having every lady that looks his way confessing their undying love for him. But he must steel himself and fend these would-be lovers off with his ‘special weapon’ (known as the Pheromone Shot), as he tries to win the affections of one of the main protagonists. Gal*Gun is the crazy combination of arcade-style shooting action and dating sim that truly has no equal.
- A Variety of Game Modes! – Fall in love with the girl of your dreams in Story Mode, show off your sharpshooting skills in Score Attack Mode, live out your fantasy of a multi-person Doki Doki Mode with Doki Doki Carnival, and a whole lot more!
- Pre-loaded DLC! – From bikinis to aprons to cute little ribbons and wedding dresses, many of the popular DLC outfits from back then are ready to be enjoyed from the get-go. Dress ’em up and dress ’em down!
- Full Voice Acting – Every single one of the 70+ girls in the game is fully voiced! Revel in every minute of this amazing cast’s performance!
- Complete Gallery Mode – Over 250 illustrations, both old and new, are ready for you to take in!
Gal*Gun Returns (Switch) comes out on January 28th in Japan, and February 12th in Europe and North America.
Source: Inti Creates PR
Chronos: Before the Ashes
Here’s the latest video for Chronos: Before the Ashes:
You will face the mysteries, challenges, and dangers of the Labyrinth – and only careful study of your enemies’ behavior will help you overcome them. But don’t be afraid, in Chronos: Before the Ashes, death is not the end, but an integral part of your hero’s story.
Chronos: Before the Ashes (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 1st worldwide.
Source: THQ Nordic PR
Gods Will Fall
Deep Silver have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Gods Will Fall, a dark fantasy action game developed by Clever Beans. It will be released on January 29th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
You are the last hope for humanity.The gods’ torturous rule over humanity has lasted for millennia. Bent on cruelty and suffering, they demand to be served with blind worship through an oath of fealty pledged from every man, woman, and child. To those who don’t submit to the gods’ will, a slow and merciless death awaits.
Experience the brutal trials of a venturous band of warriors in their desperate plight to sever the gods’ callous grip on humanity. Every man and woman who can muster a blade, having suffered the brutality of the gods’ reign for too long, will be called upon to form your clan of eight Celtic survivors and rise up to take on the legions of horrific beasts and minions that dwell in each of the gods’ hellish realms.
A personal tale emerges with every decision made. Succeed and see legends born. Fail and watch lives turn to dust.
- Iconic Gods & Realms – Unravel the dark secrets of each ancient god as you venture into their elaborate and perilous lairs. Crawling with minions who will stop at nothing to defend their deities, each location will be deadlier than the last.
- Celtic Warrior Clan – With eight different warriors of every size, each equipped with their own exclusive weapon type, choose your next hero wisely. Success is hard earned and brings unique skills, weapons, and items, but failure will see the challenger imprisoned and screaming for salvation.
- Navigate a World of Duality – Savor the calming sights as you explore the stunning and lush terrain of the Overworld. But beyond each ancient doorway lies a god’s realm. Brimming with foul creatures, stalking a world built from human suffering. Each path you tread and each door you open will be different from the last, ensuring a brand-new tale unfolds every time.
- A Lesson in Brutality – With a pick up and play combat style that is easy to learn but hard to master, a massive challenge awaits all who venture within. Strengthen your warrior by entering the fray and embracing the berserker within. Defeat is always moments away as the gods await their challenger.
Gods Will Fall (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 29th in Europe and North America.
Source: Deep Silver PR
The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom
Outright Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom, a zombie and monster action game developed by Stage Clear Studios and Cyber Group Studios. It will be released this Spring in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
Taking place in the spooktacular world of The Last Kids on Earth, fans can immerse themselves in an all new story with massive levels to explore and hordes of zombies to defeat, in up to four player couch and online co-op action. Fans can play as the series’ legendary heroes Jack, Quint, June and Dirk, as they search for the missing pieces of the ultra-powerful Staff of Doom and try to overcome Malondre the Queen of the Slime Monsters, as she seeks to summon Rezzoch the Ancient, Destructor of Worlds.
The original voice cast from the Netflix series returns to voice their respective characters including, Nick Wolfhard, Montse Hernandez, Garland Whitt and Charles Demers.
The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom (Switch) comes out this Spring in Europe and North America.
Source: Outright Games PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!