On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Fight Crab on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 20t 2020 in Japan, and September 15th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Fight Crab – Ver. 1.2.0
- Release date: November 24th 2020 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- addresses a number of fixes
- makes several gameplay balance adjustments
- adds special Gold, Silver, and Copper skins, which can be selected and applied to any of Fight Crab’s 23 crabby combatants. In order to unlock these lustrous new skins, players must first complete Fight Crab’s Campaign Mode.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Mastiff PR
How to download updates for Fight Crab for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Fight Crab, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.