Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Super Tennis Blast announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland
- Car Trader
- Ultimate Chicken Horse
Super Tennis Blast
Unfinished Pixel have announced another game for the Nintendo Switch: Super Tennis Blast. It’s an arcade-style couch-multiplayer tennis game for the Nintendo Switch, releasing on May 24th in Europe and North America.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Geared for local multiplayer, Super Tennis Blast is a game for tennis enthusiasts, made by arcade fans. After the release of Super Volley Blast, Unfinished Pixel keeps working to bring new indie sports games aimed to gather friends and family, no matter what kind of player are they, to play together.
Unlike the AAA sports games, based on realism and aimed to visually sim the main sports, Super Tennis Blast is inspired by the old-school arcade classics, with its fine-tuned gameplay and direct mechanics. Plain fun where teamplaying is the key to achieve victories. Good positioning in the court, communication and skills will decide the winner.
Bring yourself to the tennis court with the complete avatar editor and start your professional career playing on courts inspired on major Grand Slams like Wimbledon, Australian Open, US Open or Roland Garros.
- Test your skills in singles or doubles playing with company in local multiplayer or facing the challenging AI
- Smashes, volleys, dropshots, backspins, top spins, lobs… all tennis moves are here and heavily affect your playing tactics
- World Tour mode where you climb in the STB ranking. Win tournaments, train to improve your starts and become a legend winning all four Grand Blasts
- The avatar editor is back with a lot more of possibilities that will allow to create avatars of yourself, friends, family, your favorite players or famous celebrities.
- Super Blast modes are bringing back the fun stuff: living net and crazy court will boost your parties in multiplayer matches.
Super Tennis Blast (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 24th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Unfinished Pixel PR
Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland
Here’s two character artworks for Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, showcasing the Innocent Fairy and Fish Girl outfits you can get by pre-ordering or buying Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland at launch:
Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland (Switch) comes out on May 21st in North America, and May 24th in Europe.
Source: Koei-Tecmo (Twitter)
Here’s some screenshots for Car Trader:
Car Trader (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 12th in Europe and North America.
Source: Ultimate Games PR
Here’s the latest video clip for Heave-Ho:
Heave-Ho (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America.
Ultimate Chicken Horse
Here’s the latest video for Ultimate Chicken Horse, showcasing user-made levels showasing the features from the Transformidable Update: