Today’s Daily news: Arcade Archives Radical Radial releasing this week, but also…
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath
- Portal Knights: Legendary Edition
- Daemon x Machina
- Travel Mosaics 3: Tokyo Animated
Arcade Archives Radical Radial
Hamster have announced that Arcade Archives Radical Radial will be released on May 14th worldwide. As usual, it will cost 6.99€ / £6.29 / $7.99 / 838 Yen, and the Japanese version will offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Arcade Archives Radical Radial (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 14th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath
Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios have shared a gameplay trailer for Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath, showcasing the 3 new playable characters included in the expansion (Fujin, Sheeva and RoboCop), but also the new Dead Pool, Soul Chamber, Kronika’s Keep, and RetroKade Stages, some Stage Fatalities, and more.
Here’s the trailer:
And here’s some details about the new playable characters:
- Fujin is the God of Wind and serves the Elder Gods alongside his brother, Raiden, as a Protector of Earthrealm. First playable in Mortal Kombat 4, he’s adept at inspiring goodness and heroism to conquer the forces of hatred and tyranny and fights to ensure Earthrealm’s bright future. The immortal Fujin uses his sword and crossbow in combat and unleashes his powers as a God through a variety of wind-manipulating attacks to control his weapons, his movements and even his adversaries.
- Sheeva is the four-armed, half-human, half-dragon queen of Outworld’s ancient Shokan race. First playable in Mortal Kombat 3, the powerful Shokan warrior leads her people in the quest to attain their rightful place as partners in Outworld’s rule. The male Shokan once scoffed when Sheeva entered the contest to become their next leader, but after a resounding victory, she proved herself to be superior and was crowned the first queen of the Shokan. The heavy hitting, master brawler employs her grappling fighting style to take down enemies and uses her faithful shield and unblockable teleport stomp to strike fear into the hearts of anyone who might oppose her.
- RoboCop, formerly known as Alex Murphy, was a dutiful police officer who was brutally executed by a local gang. Brought back to life through OCP technology, Murphy was transformed into RoboCop, a highly advanced cybernetic police officer designed to uphold the law and protect the innocent. Now making his debut in the Mortal Kombat franchise, RoboCop has received a few upgrades and enters into battles equipped with a deadly arsenal of weapons, including his Auto 9 pistol. He also employs a flamethrower, riot shield and shoulder cannon that he can load with various types of ammunition to apprehend any Kombatants who stand in his way. RoboCop in Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath features the voice and likeness of actor Peter Weller, who portrayed the popular character in both the original “RoboCop” (1987) film and “RoboCop 2” (1990) sequel.
Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath (Switch) comes out on May 16th in Europe and North America.
Source: Warner Bros. PR
Portal Knights: Legendary Edition
505 Games have just released a new edition of Portal Knights on the Nintendo eShop. It’s called Portal Knights: Legendary Edition, and it includes absolutely all the paid DLC ever released for the game.
It costs 29.99€ / £24.99 / $29.99, and includes the following paid expansions:
- Druids, Furfolk, and Relic Defense
- Elves, Rogues, and Rifts
- Weddings and Galas
- Forest Animals Box
- Gold Throne Pack
- Box of Grumps Rings
- Box of Fantastic Headwear
- Portal Pioneer Pack
- Box of Joyful Rings
- Lobot Box
- Bibot Box
- Emoji Box
Here’s the launch trailer for Portal Knights: Legendary Edition:
Source: 505 Games PR
Daemon x Machina
The latest chapter of Star Reclaimer, the official web novel for Daemon x Machina, is now available: click here to check it out (only available in Japanese)!
Travel Mosaics 3: Tokyo Animated
Here’s the launch trailer for Travel Mosaics 3: Tokyo Animated, now available in Europe and North America: