Today’s Daily news: latest videos for Miitopia, but also…
- Famicom Detective Club
- RWBY: Grimm Eclipse – Definitive Edition
- Buddy Mission Bond
- Gallic Wars: Battle Simulator
- Dragalia Lost
Here’s some footage for Miitopia from the Japanese official website (launched yesterday):
And here’s the Japanese overview video for the game:
Miitopia (Switch) comes out on May 21st worldwide.
Famicom Detective Club
Here’s short video clips for Famicom Detective Club, showcasing the various characters from both Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir and Famicom Detective Club: The Girl Who Stands Behind:
Famicom Detective Club (Switch) comes out on May 14th worldwide.
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse – Definitive Edition
Aspyr Media have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: RWBY: Grimm Eclipse – Definitive Edition, out on May 13th in Europe and North America. This version features a brand new couch co-op mode (4 players online co-op also available), 8 brand new outfits, and 3 years of content updates in one package.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
In RWBY: Grimm Eclipse – Definitive Edition, join your friends in intense combat action as one of eight students of Beacon Academy and stop the evil forces of the Grimm and Doctor Merlot. Level up your favorite RWBY character and traverse Remnant in new storylines or the Grimm Gauntlet mode. Recruit your friends and team-up to save Remnant!
- Become the Ultimate Team – Team up with your friends in either two-player couch co-op or four-player online co-op and utilize powerful team attacks.
- Play as Your Favorite Characters – Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, and Team JNPR and unlock each character’s unique abilities and upgrades.
- Customize Your Style – Want to fight in the new Volume 7 outfits? Wonder what it’s like to run around Remnant in pajamas? Maybe you’d prefer to try out the exclusive, never-before-seen Power Armor? No matter your style, there’s plenty of outfit options for every RWBY fan.
- Immerse Yourself in the World of RWBY – Experience an exclusive and fully canon storyline with full voiceover from the cast of the show and an original score from RWBY’s composer.
- Conquer the Grimm Gauntlet & Horde Mode – Prove you’re the ultimate Huntsman or Huntress by defeating waves of enemies and building defense turrets in challenging alternate game modes.
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse – Definitive Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 13th in Europe and North America.
Source: Aspyr Media PR
Buddy Mission Bond
Here’s the preview video for the Buddy Mission Bond Original Soundtrack album, which launches on April 28th in Japan:
Gallic Wars: Battle Simulator
Here’s some more details and screenshots for Gallic Wars: Battle Simulator:
The title combines tactical and strategic gameplay with roguelike elements. The player commands the brave Gauls, and his goal is to conquer ancient Rome. The game is distinguished by, among other things, dynamic gameplay, crazy ragdoll physics, graphics inspired by Asterix and a challenging difficulty level.
The gameplay mainly consists of properly placing your warriors, planning their tasks, observing the battles and casting spells. Players can use a wide variety of units, equipped with items such as swords, spears or bows. During the battles you can also e.g. set traps, cast spells and use the catapults.
- tactical strategy game with roguelike elements;
- Gauls and Romans;
- unique gameplay model;
- graphics inspired by the Asterix comic books;
- various units, spells and tools of destruction;
- ragdoll physics;
- challenging difficulty level.
Gallic Wars: Battle Simulator (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 28th in Europe and North America.
Source: Ultimate Games PR
Here’s the latest videos for Dragalia Lost, with:
- the latest Dragalia Digest presentation
- the preview for the Dawn of Dragalia Raid Event
- the preview videos for the latest Gala Dragalia
- the latest episode of the official Dragalia Lost webradio program
Dragalia Lost (Android, iOS) does not have a release date in Europe yet.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!