Today’s Daily news: Ace Attorney Orchestra Concert: The Best announced, but also…
- Dead Cells
- Signs of the Sojourner
- Rocket League
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Ace Attorney Orchestra Concert: The Best
Capcom frequently holds orchestral concert for the Ace Attorney series in Japan, and the latest one will take place on April 10th. It’s called Ace Attorney Orchestra Concert: The Best, and unlike all the previous ones, it will be livestreamed… and not just in Japan! Naturally, the concert will not be free: you will need to buy a ticket ($42) to watch it.
The concert will be held on April 10th at the following time:
- Europe: 12PM
- UK: 11AM
- North America (ET): 6AM
- North America (PT): 3AM
- Japan: 7PM
Don’t worry if you can’t watch the concert live: the VOD will be available until April 18th (do note that you will need to reach the end of the video before the end time!).
The concert will be performed by the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra (with Hirofumi Kurita as conductor), and will feature music from the Ace Attorney and the Great Ace Attorney series (and more precisely a selection of the most popular tracks from past concerts).
You can find more details about the concert on this page!
Tripwire Interactive have announced that the Nintendo Switch version of Maneater will be released on May 25th in Europe and North America and May 27th in Japan. It will cost 39.99€ / £34.99 / $39.99 : 5 480 Yen + taxes.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and the boxart:
For the first time ever, the open waters of Port Clovis have evolved to go portable. Whether you’re on the go or in your home, you now can eat, explore, and evolve your way to the top of the food chain and become the Apex Predator of the ocean.
Maneater is a single player, open-world action-RPG (ShARkPG) where YOU are the shark. Starting as a small bull shark pup you are tasked with surviving the harsh world while eating your way up the ecosystem. To do this, you will explore a large and varied open world encountering diverse enemies — both human and wildlife. Find the right resources and you can grow and evolve far beyond what nature intended, allowing the player to tailor the shark to their play style. This is fortunate, because to get revenge on the cruel fisherman that dismembered you will take evolving into a massive shark, an apex predator of legends. Eat. Explore. Evolve.
With a truly unique premise and never-before-seen approach to the action-RPG genre, Tripwire Interactive looks forward to taking players on a journey through uncharted waters with Maneater.
- Eat: Feed on humans, consume nutrients, and find rare shark loot to evolve past what nature intended.
- Explore the Gulf: Explore seven large regions, including bayous of the gulf coast, resort beaches, industrial docks, the open ocean and more. Experience a living world with a full day/night cycle.
- Evolve Into a Legend: Unlock and equip various Evolutions that improve and enhance your shark as you progress through the campaign.
- Unique Story: Play through a full narrative, story-based campaign narrated by Chris Parnell (Rick and Morty, Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock) and set against the backdrop of a reality TV show.
- Diverse, Compelling Combat: Battle fierce wildlife including other apex predators or fight against various types of human hunters ranging from town drunks all the way up to the Coast Guard.
- Includes the Tiger Shark Evolution: The Tiger Shark is often called the ‘garbage disposal of the sea.’ Appropriately enough, this evolution allows you to digest nearly anything, increasing your ability to gain vital nutrients from all varieties of prey.
Maneater (Switch) comes out on May 25th in Japan.
Source: Tripwire Interactive PR / Gamer
Motion Twin have announced that Dead Cells has sold over 5 million units worldwide since launch. As usual, no regional or platform breakdown is provided.
Source: Motion Twin PR
Signs of the Sojourner
Here’s the launch trailer for Signs of the Sojourner (now available in Europe and North America):
Psyonix have announced that more Kaskade items are coming to Rocket League on March 25th, with some returning items coming on March 29th. Check out this page for all the details!
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Golden Sun (GameBoy Advance) by Fx & ruadath in 2:49:38.54
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!