Today’s Daily news: Dev Diary video for Doom Eternal, but also…
- Sin Slayers: Enhanced Edition
- Red Death
- Lust for Darkness: Dawn Edition
- Half Past Fate
Here’s the first Dev Diary video for Doom Eternal, focusing on in-game events:
Doom Eternal (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
Sin Slayers: Enhanced Edition
Black Tower Entertainment have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Sin Slayers: Enhanced Edition. It’s a Dark Fantasy RPG developed by Goonswarm, to be released on March 26th. This version of the game includes all the previously released expansions, bringing new locations, enemies, heroes, items, additional quests, and a new storyline.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Sin Slayers is a grim RPG about the afterlife. The player must create, equip and lead a team of heroes with unique strengths and weaknesses that will define your strategy. To escape, you must defeat the Seven Deadly Sins. Players will fight in turn-based battles, explore randomly generated maps in the best traditions of Roguelite genre and set the individual difficulty of each playthrough.
- Randomly generated locations provide great replayability. Player will encounter new secrets, events and monsters with each playthrough.
- Roguelite with Dungeon Crawler elements.
- Classic turn-based JRPG combat system.
- 12 heroes, each with their unique abilities, strengths and weaknesses.
- Sinfulness system changes the difficulty of the game, depending on player decisions..
Sin Slayers: Enhanced Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 26th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Black Tower Entertainment PR
eastasiasoft have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Red Death, a bullet hell developed by Panda Indie Studio. It will be released on March 17th worldwide, and will cost 4.99€ / $4.99 / 500 Yen, with a 20% off launch discount.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Blast through waves of arcane enemies and take down monstrous bosses as you defend the earth against an unknown calamity. As a prologue to Project Starship, vertical bullet hell shoot’em up Red Death sets a collision course against a full-scale invasion bent on eradicating humanity, presented in nostalgic 4-tone style! Red Death is a prologue to the Project Starship series. Presented in a nostalgic 4-tone style, players blast through waves of arcane enemies and take down monstrous bosses as they defend the earth against an unknown calamity.
- Survive waves of intense bullet hell action!
- Enjoy an intriguing Story Mode across a number of scripted levels.
- Test your limits with endless randomized challenges in Arcade Mode.
- Compete for the highest score in old-school arcade style.
- Upgrade weapons with numerous power pickups.
- Charge and unleash vicious Overload attacks to turn the tide of battle!
Red Death (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 17th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: eastasiasoft PR
Lust for Darkness: Dawn Edition
SimFabric have announced a “new” game for the Nintendo Switch: Lust for Darkness: Dawn Edition, a new version of Lust for Darkness.
The original version was removed from the Nintendo eShop in North America, due to rating issues (it ended up with an AO rating post-release), and this new version removes the controversial content. In Europe, the original version is still available, and this new one will not replace it: you will be able to go with either version. Of course, this new version includes all the updates previously released for the game on Nintendo Switch.
Lust for Darkness: Dawn Edition will be released on March 20th in Europe and North America, and is currently available for pre-purchase with a 20% off discount (regular price: 12.99€ / $14.99).
Finally, here’s the list of key features:
- World design inspired with works of Lovecraft, Giger & Zdzisław Beksiński, mixed with the strong erotic vi
- Exploring a Victorian mansion and the mysterious and dangerous world of Lusst’ghaa, with deadly creatures
- Using portals to traverse between two alternative realities
- Searching for hidden items to unlock side stories find out more about the game’s backstory
- Original soundtrack by a known composer (Draco Nared)
Lust for Darkness: Dawn Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 20th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: SimFabric PR
Half Past Fate
Here’s the launch trailer for Half Past Fate, now available in Europe and North America: