Today’s Daily news: latest trailer for PGA Tour 2K21, but also…
- Fight Crab
- Mad Rat Dead
- Let’s Sing Queen
- Microids Life
PGA Tour 2K21
Here’s the latest trailer for PGA Tour 2K21:
PGA Tour 2K21 (Switch) comes out on the Nintendo eShop on August 21st worldwide, with retail release following at a later date.
Here’s the latest trailer and some more screenshots for Fight Crab:
Fight Crab (Switch) comes out on August 20th in Japan, and September 15th in Europe and North America.
Mad Rat Dead
Starting today, a demo version for Mad Rat Dead is available on the Nintendo eShop in Japan. It should be released in Europe and North America soon, but nothing has been announced just yet.
Also, the game itself is available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop in Japan. It costs 7 678 Yen, and it requires 707MB of free space. Unfortunately, it does not offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots for the demo and the full game:
Mad Rat Dead (Switch) comes out October 29th in Japan, October 30th in Europe and North America, and November 6th in Oceania.
Let’s Sing Queen
Koch Media have shared some details about Let’s Sing Queen
Sing alone or share the stage with your friends in compelling game modes while you follow in the footsteps of one of the legendary lead singer Freddie Mercury of Queen, one of the biggest rock bands ever. Master “Bohemian Rhapsody,” challenge your friends to a “Bicycle Race” or rock out to hits like “We Will Rock You,” “Another One Bites The Dust,” “I Want To Break Free”and“We Are The Champions.” The tracklist with 30 of Queen’s greatest hits will make the hearts of fans sing.
Warm up your vocal cords and pick your song, either alone or with friends. Don’t have a USB microphone at hand? No problem, turn your smartphone into a mic with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App and start singing your heart out – the stage is yours.
Here’s the list of game modes available:
- Classic – Take the stage alone or with friends. Hit the right notes, prove that you have what it takes to be a star and crack the high score
- “Feat.” mode – Teamwork is key. Grab a friend or even team up with the legendary Freddie Mercury in single player mode. The better your voices match, the higher your “compatibility score”
- World Contest – It’s you against the world. Climb to the top of the leaderboard by challenging friends or another singer online on the other side of the world. The game will show your performances as if you were singing together
- Mix Tape 2.0 – This game mode guarantees hours of fun and a playlist that’s never the same. Each Medley in this innovative game mode is a dynamically generated mix
- Jukebox – Lean back and enjoy a list of songs for your next jam session
- Let’s Party – The ultimate challenge for your Let’s Sing party! Two teams with up to four players each and only one mic per team face off in randomly chosen game modes to determine who the real stars are
And here’s the list of key features:
- Strong playlist with 30 of Queen’s greatest hits and original music videos
- Sing solo or with up to eight players
- Choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, or 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
- No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
- Climb the online leaderboard
Let’s Sing Queen (Switch) comes out on October 2nd worldwide.
Source: Koch Media PR
Ratalaika Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: RogueCube, developed by Bipolar Dawn. It will be released on August 7th in Europe and North America for 4.99€ / $4.99.
Here’s one lone screenshot:
RogueCube (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 7th in Europe and North America.
Source: Ratalaika Games (Twitter)
Just like Microids yesterday, Microids Life have revealed their line-up for the rest of the year with several My Universe games for the Nintendo Switch:
- My Universe – School Teacher (out on October 15th in Europe, and November 3rd in North America)
In this new game in the My Universe collection, become the teacher of a classroom filled with various level children.
- My Universe – Fashion Boutique (out on October 27th in Europe and North America)
In Fashion Boutique, your task is to launch and manage your fashion retail store. Welcome your customers, design your own clothing collection and organize your shop.
- My Universe – Cooking Star Restaurant (out on November 15th in Europe and North America)
You are a young ambitious chef eager to open your first restaurant, but things are not going to be that easy.
- My Universe – Pet Clinic Cats & Dogs (out in December in Europe, and early 2021 in North America)
With Pet Clinic Cats & Dogs you will assume the role of a rookie veterinary nurse tasked to take over the neighborhood pet clinic.
Source: Microids Life (Twitter)